- Sónar 2010 | 17.09.2010 | Sónar successfully ends the first Sónar Chicago
- Sónar 2010 | 17.09.2010 | Obtain your Sonar Barcelona 2011 pass and professional accreditation under very advantageous conditions
- Sónar 2010 | 07.09.2010 | The first Sónar Chicago starts this week
- Sónar 2010 | 25.08.2010 | Sonar Chicago announces new artists and completes its program
- Sónar 2010 | 05.08.2010 | Adventures In Modern Music, the partner event of Sónar Chicago 2010
- Sónar 2010 | 27.07.2010 | Sónar presents the first Sónar Chicago on the 9th, 10th and 11th of September 2010
- Sónar 2010 | 10.06.2010 | Sónar announces Sonar Chicago in September
Sónar Chicago, which will be held for the first time between the 9 and the 11th of September, has now completed its final program with the additions of a special Sonar Club Night at Smart Bar and the Red Bull Music Academy lecturers at the Chicago Cultural Centre.
Space Dimension Controller, Black Devil Disco Club and Appleblim are among the artists that will join the line-up.
On Friday 10th of September, the Red Bull Music Academy will host a special Sónar Club Night: musical pioneers past, present and future from the extended Academy universe will bring the ruckus at Chicago’s legendary basement club, Smart Bar
Starting with the undisputed man of the moment, Space Dimension Controller, Ann Arbor’s native Todd Osborn straight after warms up the night with an eclectic mix from oldskool jungle to deep house. The program will then introduce live astral traveller Bernard Fevre, aka Black Devil Disco Club, hitek house of Bucharest’s Cosmin TRG, followed by the new dubstep sound of Appleblim.
Also, the Red Bull Music Academy lectures will bring the great talents of today’s club sonics Appleblim and Ron Trent to speak and share in the Randolph Café at the Chicago Cultural Centre.
Red Bull Music Academy is one of the cultural institutions that comes closest to the Sónar philosophy. For over 10 years, the Red Bull Music Academy has been selecting young producers and artists from all over the world in order to stimulate their creativity and facilitate their learning by means of a travelling musical academy. Sónar's collaboration with the Red Bull Music Academy is also embodied in the line-up of the Academy-curated SonarDôme stage, at Sónar by Day in Barcelona.
Highlights will be broadcast along with festival features, interviews, and DJ mixes on Red Bull Music Academy Radio. Tune in at www.rbmaradio.com.
3730 N. Clark St.(Two blocks North of Wrigley Field )
Chicago, IL 60613
From 10pm until 4pm
$5 all night